Organic raw milk is one of my most favorite foods and it’s also one of the hardest foods to find. I’ve literally had to wait at a secluded park in the middle of winter and in the middle of nowhere to get my supply of raw milk. The complete time thinking “This feels more like a drug deal than purchasing a health food”.
What’s wrong with this particular picture folks? You continue hearing the mantra “Raw Milk is Dangerous because of Bacteria”. The one and only time I recall becoming deathly ill from drinking milk was after i drank some low fat pasteurized milk. I figured I was going to die! A great deal for pasteurized milk becoming a safe alternative and organic raw milk being dangerous.
What’s left in low fat processed milk anyway? This is the way to Destroy Milk & Your Overall Health. Pasteurization or 145 degrees for thirty minutes neutralizes this enzymatic enzymes that help you digest a food. Thus the pancreas has to do all the work obtaining the remaining nutrients digested. Homogenization of milk fats can create scarring from the blood vessels accompanied by increased cholesterol patches, followed by clogged arteries. Ultra-Pasteurization heats milk to 280 degrees, rendering it completely indigestible and ultra-pasteurization will even create MSG – a Neurotoxin.
On the Other Hand ….
Organic Raw Milk :
* Rich in enzymes that will make is easier to digest
* Great way to obtain digestible calcium as well as other important minerals
* Full-spectrum of amino acids
* Contains beneficial bacteria and fatty acids
* Excellent way to obtain vitamins such as B12
* Contains enzymes like lactoferrin that helps to protect the milk from pathogen growth
* Another Options are Raw Goat Milk
* Raw goat milk is an excellent alternative to cow’s milk for all those individuals who cannot cope with lactose. Unlike cow’s milk, goat’s milk does not contain agglutinin and for that reason, the fat globules in goat’s milk tend not to cluster together – which makes them much easier to digest.
The fat molecules are small compared to cow’s milk and doesn’t separate – it’s naturally homogenized. Goat’s milk includes a higher proportion of short-chained and medium-chained fatty acids and for that reason makes it easier for the intestinal enzymes to digest.
A Few Other Benefits of Raw Goat’s Milk:
* Contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein and fatty acids which are utilized by the body with ease
* Goat’s milk is less allergenic – It does not contain the complex rrxwzb that stimulates allergy symptoms found in cow’s milk
* Alkalinizes this enzymatic system plus it actually contains an alkaline ash that will not produce acid inside the intestinal system
* Provides the healthful medium-chain essential fatty acids, like capric and caprylic acids, which can be highly antimicrobial
* A rich way to obtain the trace mineral selenium, a necessary nutrient.
* Goat’s milk contains less lactose than cow’s milk
* Higher levels of calcium, a vitamin as well as the B vitamin Niacin when compared with cow’s milk
I still prefer Organic Raw Cow’s Milk over any other kind of milk, but would like to possess kind of quality raw milk available for a fair price and be able to buy it in a convenient location.