Today, the internet is not only limited to desktop. In accordance with Statista, there won’t be less than 2.9 billion smartphone users at the end of 2019. With the “escalating” quantity of smartphone users daily, more and more people are browsing internet solely via smartphones. Yes, a lot more than 60% of searches online now come from a mobile device.
Are you able to remember the before you visited any site on Responsive Website Design and shut that website simply because it absolutely was not looking great on the screen of the smartphone? It was likely not a pleasant experience. What happens if which had been your internet site? You would be feeling nauseous about this.
Responsive web site design isn’t a fashion anymore, rather it’s essential. Today, in case your website isn’t efficient enough to serve screen of multiple devices, it’s planning to incur you lose in ways you may haven’t imagined. Hence, it is very essential for you to have a “responsive web site design” to your blazing idea.
When it all started – It had been the year of 2010, whenever a web designer named, Ethan Marcotte first coined the term, “responsive web design.” In those days, web developers utilized to build different sites to accommodate each of the tribes of devices out there in the market. With all the increasing quantity of “tribes” of devices, in this way didn’t seem much efficient to generate websites. Which is once the trend of responsive website design came to life. “Responsive web design offers us a means forward, finally allowing us to design for the ebb and flow of things.” -Ethan Marcotte
After all What’s the Meaning of Responsive Website Design? According to Ethan, a responsive design is composed of three distinct parts:
1. A flexible grid.
2. Flexible images. Or more specifically, media that works well in a flexible context (whether fluid themselves, or perhaps controlled via overflow).
3. Media queries. The ultimate layer of any responsive design, media queries optimize the style for different viewing contexts, and spot-fix bugs that occur at different resolution ranges. “A responsive design simply means a website that feels great on any device of your choice.”
Here’s Why You Ought To Consider the idea of Having a Responsive Website: Since it looks amazing! The initial compelling reason you should consider the idea of using a responsive website is simply because responsiveness will make your website look simply amazing! Using a responsive website, will also help to engage your users, thereby leaving them with an excellent impression regarding your brand overall.
1. Deliver Excellent UX: With a responsive website, you can provide you with the most luxurious user experience for your end users. No one likes to sit before an “ever loading” broken or even a shrunken website. With WordPress Website Development Services, you can deliver the most amazing UX that can make your users fall in love with your brand. Today, most of the web site design companies offer responsive website design to improve serve their clients.
2. Get to the Farthest End from the Corner: With a responsive website design, you can reach individuals who don’t have the luxury to surf internet by way of a computer. Responsive website design can help you address all of the users out there looking for you. It will help to increase traffic on your website. In addition to that, it will also help you to boost qpiasr ranking in Google.
3. Reduce Maintenance Cost: Initially, if you were to hire a website design company they could create two separate versions for just about any website – one for mobile as well as the other for desktop devices. What this did was it increased the general effort and maintenance cost for keeping both the versions updated. However, in case you have a responsive web site design, it will be possible to manage your internet site much efficiently and simply, with least resources.
Final words, now you understand how crucial it is actually to get a responsive website design for the website. If you want your business to cultivate in leaps and bounds, you need to consider the very thought of having a responsive website. If you would like assist in making your website responsive, there are numerous companies on the market who offer Website design and development to help you create your website look exceptional.
Companies that offer responsive web design services can also help you in constructing a separate mobile app to your website that will help you grow your business approximately no limits.